Nulled Product Enquiry For WooCommerce
COLLECT PRE-SALE QUERIES AND ENCOURAGE INFORMED PURCHASE DECISIONS WITH PRODUCT ENQUIRY FOR WOOCOMMERCE
The Product Enquiry for WooCommerce plugin adds an enquiry button on your online store and allows your customers and guests to enquire about your products and services. Customers simply have to fill a form to submit their enquiries. The product enquiry plugin helps you resolve the queries of unsure or interested customers and encourage them to complete the purchase process.
Product Enquiry for WooCommerce is essentially a customer service plugin that connects you with your users and promotes informed purchase decisions. It ultimately makes your customers happy.
What You Can Do With Product Enquiry for WooCommerce
- Add enquiry buttons on your WooCommerce store
- Customize the product enquiry button
- Choose multiple locations to show the enquiry button
- Customize fields of the enquiry form
- Collect enquiries for simple and variation products
- Use a shortcode to add the enquiry button on any page
- Choose to show the enquiry button for out of stock products
- Use custom CSS option to customize the enquiry button
- Enable email notifications of you and your customers
Benefits of Product Enquiry for WooCommerce
- You can capture pre-sales enquiries.
- Connect and interact with both customers and visitors alike.
- Nurture potential customers and convert them into customers.
- Generates high quality leads for your business.
- Influence customers and visitors to make informed purchase decisions.
- Improve the overall purchase experience.
Key Features of Product Enquiry for WooCommerce
- Add an Enquiry ButtonYou can introduce an enquiry button and enable the customer to fill and submit the WooCommerce product enquiry form.
- Customize the Enquiry ButtonYou can fully customize the product enquiry button to match the theme of your WooCommerce store.
- Select the Enquiry Button Display PageYou can place the product enquiry button on the following pages:
- Shop and Single Product Page
- Single Product Page and Cart Page
- Product Enquiry Button VisibilityYou can decide the visibility of the WooCommerce product enquiry button. By default, it is visible to all users. You can choose to limit the visibility to logged-in users or only logged-out users.
- Select Enquiry Button LocationYou can set the location of the product enquiry button after the Add to Cart button and checkout page. Also, you can add a WooCommerce product enquiry tab.
- Edit Product Enquiry Form FieldsYou can choose the type of WooCommerce product enquiry form you want your users to fill. You can choose to keep the default form or customize the form fields.
- Select Action After the Enquiry Form SubmissionYou select the following actions to take place after the product enquiry form submission:
- Refresh Page
- Show Message
- Redirect On Page
You can write a personal message using the “Show Message” option. Or set a redirect page using the “Redirect On-Page” option.
- Send Email NotificationYou can choose to send email notifications of enquiry form submission to both the users and the recipient (admin). You can also edit the email content and subject line.
- Enquiry Button for Out of Stock ProductsYou can enable the option to show the enquiry button only when a product is out of stock.
- Enquiry List TableYou can view and manage all product enquiries through the enquiry list table. All the queries of the customers and visitors are presented in a tabular format, making them easier to resolve.
- GDPR CompatibilityProduct Enquiry for WooCommerce follows GDPR compliance regulations. The personal contact information of your customers and visitors is safe.
- Custom CSS OptionYou can further customize the WooCommerce product enquiry button using the custom CSS option.
Visit a demo to experience the powerful features of Product Enquiry for WooCommerce Plugin and explore.
Frontend demo of Product Enquiry for WooCommerce: Click here
Backend demo of Product Enquiry for WooCommerce: Click here
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can any user whether login or not in the site would be able to make an inquiry from the admin?
A. Admin can allow login/unlogged users to make the inquiry from the site or to all users at once from the visible to user tab in the general setting of the plugin backend.
Q. Is the Enquiry button name or color can be customized by the admin?
A. Yes, the admin can change the Enquiry button name along with the background and text color from the Enquiry Button Setting tab in the plugin backend.
Q. Is there any functionality to display the Enquiry Button at different places and pages on the site?
A. Yes the admin can display the Enquiry Button on the (Shop and Single Product Page) & (Single Product Page and Cart Page) from the Display page setting of the Enquiry Button Setting tab in the plugin backend.
Q. Is there any mail functionality available for the Enquiry Submission?
A. Yes, the admin has two options to be chosen in the form type in the form setting for Enquiry Submission where one is the default one in which you’re getting the limited options for form submission and the other one is custom where you’ve found multiple options to fill the Enquiry form.
Q. Can the admin schedule any action for the client after the Enquiry Form Submission?
A. Yes, in the Form setting of the plugin backend, the admin can set the Action After Enquiry Form Submission. Admin can set the page to refresh, redirect to some particular page through the Url or even can show a thankyou message.
Thank you for your interest in Product Enquiry for WooCommerce, Makewebbetter.
Changelog 12.06.2021 – ver 1.0.0 – Initial Release